Losing your Friday focus? Ease into the weekend by catching up on the latest marketing and business news:
- Facebook’s Open Graph API could “socialize” the entire Web
- Skype has more users than Facebook – who knew?!
- Visa looks to compete with PayPal, acquires CyberSource for $2 billion
- Conde Nast encroaches on ad agencies’ turf
- Ka-ching! Happy Earth Day!
- Smart phone users respond best to location-based ads
- Volcano gives video conferencing companies a boost
- New malvertising-secure ad units unveiled